Dr. Silber offers the following services to support client wellness:
- Laboratory-based assessments
- Nutritional supplement programs
- Diet and lifestyle counseling, including weight loss and hormone balancing programs
Dr Silber follows the Kalish Method whose wellness philosophy involves balancing the three body systems. Your hormonal system produces your sex and stress hormones; your digestive system breaks down food for use by the body; and your detoxification system protects you from free radicals and chemical toxicity, both from your environment and from your diet. Every health issue can be traced back to a problem within one or more of your three body systems.
Through targeted lab testing that you can do in the privacy of your own home for each of these systems, Dr. Silber is able to assess how each system is working and design an individualized program to rebalance your body.
With an individualized diet plan, a scientifically based supplement program, stress reduction and exercise, a person’s health can improve dramatically – not only physically, but also emotionally. With an ongoing wellness plan many health problems can be avoided, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity and female hormone imbalances.
How does a consultation work?
During your initial consultation with Dr. Silber we will review your personal and family health history and make recommendations for lab tests that are appropriate for your specific health issues.
The types of tests that Dr. Silber uses are stool, saliva, or urine samples. Dr. Silber bases his health programs on lab tests that assess the function of the three body systems: hormones, digestion and detoxification.
Once your lab work has been completed, Dr. Silber will explain the meaning of your test results to you in a follow up consultation. He will also create an individualized health program for you, which will include one or more of the following: diet changes, nutritional supplements, and exercise, lifestyle and stress management recommendations. Subsequent consultations are scheduled to monitor your progress and to modify your program.
What is the fee for a consultation?
The fee for your initial new patient consultation is $275. This does not include the lab tests. Initial lab investment is generally $500-$1000. This can vary from patient to patient. Ongoing lab and supplement fees vary considerably depending on the patient, the severity of the case, and the treatment plan.
New Patient consultation:
60 minutes: $275
Follow Up consultation:
60 minutes: $250
45 minutes: $185
30 minutes: $125
15 minutes: $60
- Payment is due at the time of scheduling the appointment with our online scheduler.
- Methods of payment are: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- For more information, please see our FAQ
What do I need to do to get started?
- Please use our online scheduler to make your appointments and prepay at the time of scheduling
- Print and complete the New Patient Paperwork.
- We must receive you paperwork at least 24 hours prior to your consultation. You can scan the paperwork and either email, fax, or mail it to our office.
- Scan and Email the New Patient Paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax it to 877-531-6260
- Mail it to:
Functional Health Solutions
22525 SE 64th Place, Suite 248
Issaquah, WA 98027
If you prefer, we can email or fax you the forms. Be sure to make this request when you schedule your appointment.